North Shore Nephrology was founded on one simple idea: every patient deserves the best personalized medical care possible. Since then, it has evolved into a busy practice, consisting of six board-certified Nephrology physicians who service patients across Long Island and Queens.
- North Shore Nephrology P.C. opened its doors on July 1st 2002.
- Founder: Dr. Simon E. Prince FASN, FACP
- Area of Specialization: Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension.
- Goal: To determine the best course of treatment for Kidney Disease, alleviate pain and enhance the quality of life for patients.
- Founder's Blog: www.uremicfrost.com
- Location: Manhasset, NY
- Number of Employees: 10
- Put the needs and well-being of our patients first.
- Provide safe, timely and high-quality treatment.
- Constantly improve, refine and enhance our medical and administrative procedures in order to fulfill growing patient demands.
- Educate our patients about Kidney Disorders and assist them in making informed decisions about their health.
- Increase awareness of Kidney Disease and the importance of early diagnosis.
- Treat all patients, of all ages, with utmost respect and dignity.